Thursday, December 23, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
- 1 (18.25-oz.) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape bowl as needed. Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured (12-cup) muffin pans.
2. Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks, and cool completely (about 30 minutes).
3. Arrange cakes upside down on a serving platter. Spoon Winter White Glaze over cakes (about 1 Tbsp. per cake), spreading with a spatula to thoroughly cover cakes. Garnish, if desired.